North Marion Dates Open

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
aacoach170

North Marion Dates Open

Postby aacoach170 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:42 am

Coaches,

North Marion is looking to restore the Holiday Quad and JV Tournament, December 16th. The JV tournament is run simultaneously with the quad, so if you're in the quad, all of your athletes will wrestle.

The following is an updated announcement that will be sent out if there is enough interest. In the past, we have had teams and individuals from PA and OH attend the JV Tourn, and hopefully, being early in the season, local teams will have plenty of 1st and 2nd year kids that could have the opportunity participate (and be able to compete) in an actual tournament, awards and all. So my first concern is to secure teams for the quad, but even if you can't make it to that, let me know if you would be able/willing to send your JV's. No commitment yet, just let me know if you are interested so I can go forward in planning.

"In conjunction with our Holiday Quad, North Marion will host a JV Tournament on Dec. 16, 2023. The tournament is open to any and all wrestlers of JV status. Awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers. No team score will be kept and a $10 entry fee will be imposed to wrestlers from schools not participating in the quad with a $50 max/team. Coaches please e-mail your JV's and their weight class by Dec. 15th so that I can start bracketing them ahead of time. If your kid is pretty good let me know and I will try to separate them. Weigh-ins are at 4:00 pm, wrestling will start as close to 5:00 pm as we can. Don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions."

I also have January 10th open and would like to host a dual match if anyone is interested.

Coach Tennant
North Marion HS
CP: 304-677-8723
Email: ddtennan@k12.wv.us
(If you need to call, please text first as I tend to not answer unknown numbers)

Return to “High School Wrestling”