State Tournament L.A.T. Award

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
Bearhugger

State Tournament L.A.T. Award

Postby Bearhugger » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:04 pm

This season there will be an award given to the wrestler that is on the mat the Least Amount of Time. All pins in the fastest amount of time.

The award will be a $50 donation made by ME toward the school's wrestling team for next season.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

brentsams

Re: State Tournament L.A.T. Award

Postby brentsams » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:03 pm

Do you have to win any matches?
Bearhugger wrote:This season there will be an award given to the wrestler that is on the mat the Least Amount of Time. All pins in the fastest amount of time.

The award will be a $50 donation made by ME toward the school's wrestling team for next season.

LandmineFitness

Postby LandmineFitness » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:23 pm

brentsams wrote:Do you have to win any matches?
Bearhugger wrote:This season there will be an award given to the wrestler that is on the mat the Least Amount of Time. All pins in the fastest amount of time.

Solid question :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bearhugger

Postby Bearhugger » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:43 pm

LOL! Let me be clear. The donation will go toward the school that produces a state champion that gets the job done in the Least Amount of Time.

There is also a growing possibility that there will be one given in AAA and AA/A. More to come on that soon.
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

KDunbar

Postby KDunbar » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:27 pm

Bearhugger wrote:

LOL! Let me be clear. The donation will go toward the school that produces a state champion that gets the job done in the Least Amount of Time.

There is also a growing possibility that there will be one given in AAA and AA/A. More to come on that soon.

Will there be any additional monies if they actually utilize a bearhug as part of their pinning combination?

Return to “High School Wrestling”