"Fantastic Fourth" Award

Registration required to post. Anyone can read.
JustSomeone

Re: "Fantastic Fourth" Award

Postby JustSomeone » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:58 am

mscoach57 wrote:The people who are repeatedly explaining their interpretation of a rule and urging bear hugger to contact the wvssac for the official interpretation are apparently selective in their ability to read rules. Those people (some of whom are coaches) are telling bear hugger to do something that is also against the rules. The front page of the wvssac website states with more clarity than the rules cited about giving a donation to a school that it is against the rules for anyone other than an athletic director to ask for an interpretation and the wvssac will not entertain rules or eligibility requests from coaches or parents or bear huggers. So those long time coaches who are lecturing bear hugger on the rules might want to brush up on their own domain.

That part is listed under the header "Procedure for obtaining answers to Eligibility Questions". I think i am pretty spot on in "my domain", since a donation wouldn't really fall under the category of athlete eligibility. Call the WVSSAC. Or, maybe you are right and it is illegal to call them. Awesome! Call an AD and let them do it. Either way, go through the WVSSAC.

Bearhugger

Re: "Fantastic Fourth" Award

Postby Bearhugger » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:21 am

Great opening night. We got many in the running for the "Fantastic Fourth" Award. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Holy smokes. Braxton Amos works out with a landmine now!!!!!!

Return to “High School Wrestling”